The 2012 Social Security Trustees Report contains detailed information regarding the status and future of the Social Security trust fund. In addition to providing an in-depth account of the current size of the trust fund, its sources of revenue and its expenditures, the Trustees Report also makes projections regarding the solvency of the trust fund over the next 75 years. Social Security Works’ Key Points about the 2012 Social Security Trustees Report summarizes the major findings of the Trustees Report, which demonstrate that Social Security continues to work well for the American people, and requires only modest increases in revenue to be maintained.
- The Lower Drug Costs Now Act is An Important Step In The Right Direction September 19, 2019
- Social Security Works Applauds Elizabeth Warren’s Bold Plan to Expand Social Security September 12, 2019
- Social Security Works Opposes Trump Social Security Contribution Cuts August 22, 2019
- On Social Security’s 84th Birthday, New Reports Show Importance of Expanding Benefits August 14, 2019
- Social Security Works for America Series 2019 August 12, 2019