The 2012 Social Security Trustees Report contains detailed information regarding the status and future of the Social Security trust fund. In addition to providing an in-depth account of the current size of the trust fund, its sources of revenue and its expenditures, the Trustees Report also makes projections regarding the solvency of the trust fund over the next 75 years. Social Security Works’ Key Points about the 2012 Social Security Trustees Report summarizes the major findings of the Trustees Report, which demonstrate that Social Security continues to work well for the American people, and requires only modest increases in revenue to be maintained.
- New College Affordability Package Would Carry on FDR’s Legacy June 24, 2019
- NEW POLL: Swing District Voters Want Aggressive Action On Drug Pricing May 1, 2019
- Troy Miller April 26, 2019
- 2019 Trustees Report Shows That Social Security Continues to Work for America April 22, 2019
- Soon-to-be Released Report Will Show That Social Security Continues to Work for America April 19, 2019