Our Social Security system is neutral with regard to race and ethnicity, but because Asian Americans, Hawaiian Natives and Pacific Islanders tend to have longer life expectancies, Social Security is particularly important to them. Social Security should not only be protected for Asian Americans, Hawaiian Natives and Pacific Islanders; it should be expanded.
- Candidates Should Talk Social Security Expansion At The Democratic Debates June 26, 2019
- New College Affordability Package Would Carry on FDR’s Legacy June 24, 2019
- NEW POLL: Swing District Voters Want Aggressive Action On Drug Pricing May 1, 2019
- Troy Miller April 26, 2019
- 2019 Trustees Report Shows That Social Security Continues to Work for America April 22, 2019