Since 1957, earnings from active duty military service have been covered by Social Security, enabling those who serve in our nation’s armed forces to earn valuable retirement, disability, and life insurance protections for themselves and their families. Social Security benefits—in particular, disability and survivors’ benefits—are especially critical to our nation’s active military and their family members. These benefits should not only be protected for active military members and veterans; they should be expanded.
- NEW POLL: Swing District Voters Want Aggressive Action On Drug Pricing May 1, 2019
- Troy Miller April 26, 2019
- 2019 Trustees Report Shows That Social Security Continues to Work for America April 22, 2019
- Soon-to-be Released Report Will Show That Social Security Continues to Work for America April 19, 2019
- The Medicare For All Act of 2019 Would Greatly Benefit Seniors April 10, 2019