Social Security Works is happy to support Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) and Rep. John Larson (D-CT-1) as they reintroduce the Social Security 2100 Act of 2017. This legislation would expand Social Security benefits for all Americans. Please see our letters of support below.
- 2019 Trustees Report Shows That Social Security Continues to Work for America April 22, 2019
- Soon-to-be Released Report Will Show That Social Security Continues to Work for America April 19, 2019
- The Medicare For All Act of 2019 Would Greatly Benefit Seniors April 10, 2019
- Richard (RJ) Eskow April 3, 2019
- Bradley Herring March 29, 2019