Social Security Works is happy to support Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) and Rep. John Larson (D-CT-1) as they reintroduce the Social Security 2100 Act of 2017. This legislation would expand Social Security benefits for all Americans. Please see our letters of support below.
- The Social Security Expansion Act is Wise Policy and Winning Politics February 13, 2019
- Legislation to Lower Prescription Drug Prices February 11, 2019
- The Medicare Negotiation and Competitive Licensing Act Will Bring Down Drug Prices by Taking On Big Pharma Monopolies February 7, 2019
- Over 200 Democrats Just Introduced a Bill to Expand Social Security January 30, 2019
- Social Security Works Endorses Larson’s Social Security 2100 Act January 23, 2019