Social Security Works is strongly opposing and attempts to pass the Orphan Product Extensions Now (OPEN) Act. This legislation would increase drug prices for Americans, which is unacceptable, as drug prices are already TOO HIGH. Click here to read the Social Security Works letter in opposition to the OPEN Act.
- Social Security Works Applauds Joe Biden’s Call for Social Security Expansion, Condemns his Fearmongering on Medicare For All July 15, 2019
- Candidates Should Talk Social Security Expansion At The Democratic Debates June 26, 2019
- New College Affordability Package Would Carry on FDR’s Legacy June 24, 2019
- NEW POLL: Swing District Voters Want Aggressive Action On Drug Pricing May 1, 2019
- Troy Miller April 26, 2019