Social Security Works is strongly opposing and attempts to pass the Orphan Product Extensions Now (OPEN) Act. This legislation would increase drug prices for Americans, which is unacceptable, as drug prices are already TOO HIGH. Click here to read the Social Security Works letter in opposition to the OPEN Act.
- The Social Security Expansion Act is Wise Policy and Winning Politics February 13, 2019
- Legislation to Lower Prescription Drug Prices February 11, 2019
- The Medicare Negotiation and Competitive Licensing Act Will Bring Down Drug Prices by Taking On Big Pharma Monopolies February 7, 2019
- Over 200 Democrats Just Introduced a Bill to Expand Social Security January 30, 2019
- Social Security Works Endorses Larson’s Social Security 2100 Act January 23, 2019