Social Security Works is strongly opposing and attempts to pass the Orphan Product Extensions Now (OPEN) Act. This legislation would increase drug prices for Americans, which is unacceptable, as drug prices are already TOO HIGH. Click here to read the Social Security Works letter in opposition to the OPEN Act.
- NEW POLL: Swing District Voters Want Aggressive Action On Drug Pricing May 1, 2019
- Troy Miller April 26, 2019
- 2019 Trustees Report Shows That Social Security Continues to Work for America April 22, 2019
- Soon-to-be Released Report Will Show That Social Security Continues to Work for America April 19, 2019
- The Medicare For All Act of 2019 Would Greatly Benefit Seniors April 10, 2019