Social Security Works is strongly opposing and attempts to pass the Orphan Product Extensions Now (OPEN) Act. This legislation would increase drug prices for Americans, which is unacceptable, as drug prices are already TOO HIGH. Click here to read the Social Security Works letter in opposition to the OPEN Act.
- Social Security Works Urges Congress to Remove Pharmaceutical Provisions from NAFTA 2.0 October 9, 2019
- Trump’s Executive Order is Backdoor Privatization of Medicare October 3, 2019
- New Drug Price Polling: Voters Support Radical Solutions September 25, 2019
- Social Security Works Opposes Confirmation of David Black September 23, 2019
- The Lower Drug Costs Now Act is An Important Step In The Right Direction September 19, 2019