Donald Trump’s decision to end Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (“DACA”) and his other anti-immigration policies are dangerous for Social Security’s future. Ending DACA would reduce Social Security contributions by $19.9 billion over a decade. If Trump’s other proposed policies, which would cut immigration were cut in half, became law, Social Security would lose around $2.4 trillion over the next 75 years.
- Candidates Should Talk Social Security Expansion At The Democratic Debates June 26, 2019
- New College Affordability Package Would Carry on FDR’s Legacy June 24, 2019
- NEW POLL: Swing District Voters Want Aggressive Action On Drug Pricing May 1, 2019
- Troy Miller April 26, 2019
- 2019 Trustees Report Shows That Social Security Continues to Work for America April 22, 2019