Donald Trump’s decision to end Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (“DACA”) and his other anti-immigration policies are dangerous for Social Security’s future. Ending DACA would reduce Social Security contributions by $19.9 billion over a decade. If Trump’s other proposed policies, which would cut immigration were cut in half, became law, Social Security would lose around $2.4 trillion over the next 75 years.
- Today’s Hearing is Showcasing the Unparalleled Grassroots Energy Behind Medicare for All December 10, 2019
- Social Security Works Endorses H.R. 3 The Elijah E. Cummings Lower Drug Costs Now Act of 2019 December 6, 2019
- Donate by Check November 20, 2019
- Social Security Works Endorses The Gig Is Up Act November 19, 2019
- Medicare for All Saves Money. Elizabeth Warren’s Plan Ensures That Working Families Get The Savings. November 1, 2019