Donald Trump’s decision to end Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (“DACA”) and his other anti-immigration policies are dangerous for Social Security’s future. Ending DACA would reduce Social Security contributions by $19.9 billion over a decade. If Trump’s other proposed policies, which would cut immigration were cut in half, became law, Social Security would lose around $2.4 trillion over the next 75 years.
- The Social Security Expansion Act is Wise Policy and Winning Politics February 13, 2019
- Legislation to Lower Prescription Drug Prices February 11, 2019
- The Medicare Negotiation and Competitive Licensing Act Will Bring Down Drug Prices by Taking On Big Pharma Monopolies February 7, 2019
- Over 200 Democrats Just Introduced a Bill to Expand Social Security January 30, 2019
- Social Security Works Endorses Larson’s Social Security 2100 Act January 23, 2019