Donald Trump’s decision to end Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (“DACA”) and his other anti-immigration policies are dangerous for Social Security’s future. Ending DACA would reduce Social Security contributions by $19.9 billion over a decade. If Trump’s other proposed policies, which would cut immigration were cut in half, became law, Social Security would lose around $2.4 trillion over the next 75 years.
- Joe Biden’s Social Security Record Is Cause for Concern January 21, 2020
- Donald Trump’s Latest Attack on Social Security Puts Lives at Risk December 16, 2019
- Progressives Win Two Huge Victories Over Big Pharma December 11, 2019
- Today’s Hearing is Showcasing the Unparalleled Grassroots Energy Behind Medicare for All December 10, 2019
- Social Security Works Endorses H.R. 3 The Elijah E. Cummings Lower Drug Costs Now Act of 2019 December 6, 2019