Donald Trump’s administration is full of industry executives who are currently dismantling the very departments they’re charged with running. From the EPA to the Department of Education, it’s one conflict of interest after another. Now, Politico is reporting that Donald Trump is leaning toward a former pharmaceutical executive to serve as the next Secretary of Health and Human Services. But before he’s confirmed, he must go through the Senate. Sign the petition demanding that the next Secretary of Health and Human Services not be from the industry they’ll be charged with regulating.
- Trump Once Again Proposes to Cut Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid March 11, 2019
- Medicare For All Would Make The Program Far Better for Seniors February 27, 2019
- The Social Security Expansion Act is Wise Policy and Winning Politics February 13, 2019
- Legislation to Lower Prescription Drug Prices February 11, 2019
- The Medicare Negotiation and Competitive Licensing Act Will Bring Down Drug Prices by Taking On Big Pharma Monopolies February 7, 2019