Donald Trump’s administration is full of industry executives who are currently dismantling the very departments they’re charged with running. From the EPA to the Department of Education, it’s one conflict of interest after another. Now, Politico is reporting that Donald Trump is leaning toward a former pharmaceutical executive to serve as the next Secretary of Health and Human Services. But before he’s confirmed, he must go through the Senate. Sign the petition demanding that the next Secretary of Health and Human Services not be from the industry they’ll be charged with regulating.
- Medicare for All Saves Money. Elizabeth Warren’s Plan Ensures That Working Families Get The Savings. November 1, 2019
- Social Security Works Urges Congress to Remove Pharmaceutical Provisions from NAFTA 2.0 October 9, 2019
- Trump’s Executive Order is Backdoor Privatization of Medicare October 3, 2019
- New Drug Price Polling: Voters Support Radical Solutions September 25, 2019
- Social Security Works Opposes Confirmation of David Black September 23, 2019