Donald Trump’s administration is full of industry executives who are currently dismantling the very departments they’re charged with running. From the EPA to the Department of Education, it’s one conflict of interest after another. Now, Politico is reporting that Donald Trump is leaning toward a former pharmaceutical executive to serve as the next Secretary of Health and Human Services. But before he’s confirmed, he must go through the Senate. Sign the petition demanding that the next Secretary of Health and Human Services not be from the industry they’ll be charged with regulating.
- The Lower Drug Costs Now Act is An Important Step In The Right Direction September 19, 2019
- Social Security Works Applauds Elizabeth Warren’s Bold Plan to Expand Social Security September 12, 2019
- Social Security Works Opposes Trump Social Security Contribution Cuts August 22, 2019
- On Social Security’s 84th Birthday, New Reports Show Importance of Expanding Benefits August 14, 2019
- Social Security Works for America Series 2019 August 12, 2019