Donald Trump’s administration is full of industry executives who are currently dismantling the very departments they’re charged with running. From the EPA to the Department of Education, it’s one conflict of interest after another. Now, Politico is reporting that Donald Trump is leaning toward a former pharmaceutical executive to serve as the next Secretary of Health and Human Services. But before he’s confirmed, he must go through the Senate. Sign the petition demanding that the next Secretary of Health and Human Services not be from the industry they’ll be charged with regulating.
- Joe Biden’s Social Security Record Is Cause for Concern January 21, 2020
- Donald Trump’s Latest Attack on Social Security Puts Lives at Risk December 16, 2019
- Progressives Win Two Huge Victories Over Big Pharma December 11, 2019
- Today’s Hearing is Showcasing the Unparalleled Grassroots Energy Behind Medicare for All December 10, 2019
- Social Security Works Endorses H.R. 3 The Elijah E. Cummings Lower Drug Costs Now Act of 2019 December 6, 2019