Donald Trump’s administration is full of industry executives who are currently dismantling the very departments they’re charged with running. From the EPA to the Department of Education, it’s one conflict of interest after another. Now, Politico is reporting that Donald Trump is leaning toward a former pharmaceutical executive to serve as the next Secretary of Health and Human Services. But before he’s confirmed, he must go through the Senate. Sign the petition demanding that the next Secretary of Health and Human Services not be from the industry they’ll be charged with regulating.
- Donald Trump’s Bigoted Crackpot Appointee to the Social Security Administration Must Resign Immediately January 11, 2019
- Social Security Works Endorses Sanders Drug Price Package January 10, 2019
- The New Congress is Poised to Make History January 3, 2019
- Sen. Warren and Rep. Schakowsky Have a Plan to Fix the Generic Drug Market December 18, 2018
- The Prescription Drug Price Relief Act is Big Pharma’s Worst Nightmare November 20, 2018