Donald Trump’s administration is full of industry executives who are currently dismantling the very departments they’re charged with running. From the EPA to the Department of Education, it’s one conflict of interest after another. Now, Politico is reporting that Donald Trump is leaning toward a former pharmaceutical executive to serve as the next Secretary of Health and Human Services. But before he’s confirmed, he must go through the Senate. Sign the petition demanding that the next Secretary of Health and Human Services not be from the industry they’ll be charged with regulating.
- Candidates Should Talk Social Security Expansion At The Democratic Debates June 26, 2019
- New College Affordability Package Would Carry on FDR’s Legacy June 24, 2019
- NEW POLL: Swing District Voters Want Aggressive Action On Drug Pricing May 1, 2019
- Troy Miller April 26, 2019
- 2019 Trustees Report Shows That Social Security Continues to Work for America April 22, 2019