Social Security Works urges Congress to remove pharmaceutical provisions from the new NAFTA agreement. Click here to see the entire SSW letter on NAFTA.
- Joe Biden’s Social Security Record Is Cause for Concern January 21, 2020
- Donald Trump’s Latest Attack on Social Security Puts Lives at Risk December 16, 2019
- Progressives Win Two Huge Victories Over Big Pharma December 11, 2019
- Today’s Hearing is Showcasing the Unparalleled Grassroots Energy Behind Medicare for All December 10, 2019
- Social Security Works Endorses H.R. 3 The Elijah E. Cummings Lower Drug Costs Now Act of 2019 December 6, 2019