All Means All is a campaign to center racial equity and the elimination of minority health disparities in the creation of Medicare for All.
This webinar was led by Dr. Sanjeev K. Sriram, MD, MPH (aka “Dr. America” at We Act Radio) and Stephanie Kang, MS the Medicare for All Fellow with Congresswoman Jayapal and the Congressional Progressive Caucus. The campaign is recruiting volunteers, and this webinar will describe our upcoming endeavors.
Join All Means All!
Links from the chat:
- Become a citizen co-signer of Medicare for All
- If people want to birddog with Center for Popular Democracy, we are going to South Carolina, Iowa, and New Hampshire during Memorial Day recess
- National Nurses United’s Medicare for All campaign organizing.
- Tues May 28 in Albany is joint NY State Senate & Assembly public hearings. sign up to attend and transport info
- White Coats 4 Black Lives has done work, and issued reports, that may be relevant to this conversation
- Join Ady Barkan and his League of Heroes to fight for MFA